desert scorpions

• It wanted to ask, what desert scorpions has are not dangerous and in addition they have a considerable size? I know that this one is the Hadrurus, but want to know more options. Preferably, say me those that are not very difficult to find.
    Thank you very much.

A greeting
    Charlie :-D

• Zitat von Charlie

It wanted to ask, what desert scorpions has are not dangerous and in addition they have a considerable size? I know that this one is the Hadrurus, but want to know more options. Preferably, say me those that are not very difficult to find.
    Thank you very much.

A greeting
    Charlie :-D

look at my signature!

Sie: "Hör mal, die Grillen."
    Er: "Also ich riech nichts!"
    Wer läuft, der klaut und wer tanzt, hat kein Geld zum saufen!

• Oh, friend .... you have hadrurus that is what I try to obtain, but I have to hope that it does better time in Germany and to seeing if after Hamm there is mas offer. Also I like the Opistophthalmus (does how much manage to measure?)
    So thank you for horizons extending myself
    P.D. The Buthus O. is the most poisonous of the list, not?

• Yes, Buthus occitanus is the most poisonous scorpion in goolems list, but the spanish version of this scorpion is a good one for beginners. The african version is more poisonous than the spanish one.

Buthus occitanus are very nice animals, quite activ, but not really aggressive. B.o. often use it's sting to kill the food. It's really exciting to watch how the scorpion kills the food!

I'm also commanding Hadrurus arizonensis. . H.a. is a very activ species and the poison is like the one of a bee. It will grow to a size up to 14 cm! And could be up to 25 years old! It's a species which digs very heavy! You can see it quite often on daylight. The Visarium should have a size from 60x30x30cm, Temperature between 30 and 33 degrees Celsius and about 10 cm Sand-Loam- Mixure on the ground. Food 1 time in a week or in two weeks one cricket or something like it. Humidity is between 30% and 40%.

Smeringurus mesaensis is a very interesting species, too. Not very poisonous and quite good for beginners.

I hope that was it what you want to hear, because my english isn't very good!

Greets,

Ben

• Thanks for the data,
    Hadrurus is the one that I hope to obtain soon (I almost have the prepared terrarium) but seems that every time is difficult to obtain... buff, the Smeringurus is a jewel but I have understood that he is very difficult to obtain if you are not in the USA. And the Buthus also I like, but hadrurus has more presence. And the subject is that they have said to me that every time is difficult to find Hadrurus, but I see that in Germany supplied stays... Jejeje, I now am concentrated with the Hadrurus, but as I must wait for as 1-1 1/2 month then in the delay also I want to see if there is something interesting.
    P.D. Your English is good, I have understood everything to it

A greeting

• Dieses Thema enthält 2 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.