Recently some young where born from B.gigas and R.junceus. I didn't expect the R.junceus yet, but I knew the B.gigas female was gravid and I have separated her from the group a couple of weeks ago. The last two litters where eaten, or died, by the females and both females (1 and 2) somehow died a week later. Anyway, to prevent such problems this time, I separated the female a few weeks before I expected her to give birth. I took no pictures this time and left them alone. Maybe it's luck, but it seems that it worked.
Here is some data
16-09 Female gave birth to app. 14 young (rough count)
21-09 One instar had molted to instar 2 in the morning, the rest of the litter molted in the late afternoon and after midnight
22-09 Found one instar 2 dead on the substrate
28-09 Found another instar 2 dead on the substrate
30-09 Caught 14 instar 2
I am sorry but none are for sale, btw.
Here are some pics